Through coaching you will gain clarity and insight into what makes you come alive. As we do that, we start formulating goals and action steps to reach your goals in a way that not only generates energy, enthusiasm and purpose but also in a way that sustains you for long term, life satisfying, results.
In general, we can identify the Five Results My Clients Most Desire:
- Profitable Business
- Sustainable Business
Within these general categories, we can identify and pursue the very specific results that you hope to gain in your business and personal life. Some of these goals may be to get more clients or customers, to better organize your workflow, to improve planning and follow-through, to be more productive, or to achieve a better balance in your work and life.
Our first step is to seek out your strengths and, from your long list of strengths, find the top characteristics that are going to work for you to propel you forward and get results. You may be amazed at what parts of your personality and which skills you have will be considered strengths that can truly help you in your life and your career.
We will also learn to recognize obstacles and challenges that may be slowing you down or preventing you from moving forward. I can help you see how your strengths, skills, and values can overcome those obstacles, clearing the path to your goals.
And, ultimately, we develop the personalized tools that allow you to pursue and obtain real, tangible goals such as:
- Gain insight and clarity (personal and business goals, what’s your next step, how to make it happen)
- Unlock your potential (working from your strengths and values, opening your door to the possibilities)
- Increase profits (strategy, perspective, risk vs. gain, goal setting, accountability)
- Maximize performance (efficient, accountable, authentic, clear)
- Make tough decisions with confidence (entrepreneurship, leadership)
- Increase productivity (management, organization, sustainability)
- Break down tasks into manageable steps (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Clarify values (knowing what’s important to you in your life and your business)
- Gain confidence in reaching the next level (knowing yourself well, your goals, and your purpose)
- Improve management skills (processes, resourcefulness, consistent)
- Improve leadership skills (influencing, operating, and improving)
- Develop and enhance business skills (strategy, knowledge)
- Overcome, foresee, and avoid entrepreneurial blindspots
- Gain perspective
- Solve problems once thought unsolvable
- Improve communication skills (employees/contractors, clients, spouse, family)
The best part is that the tangible results will also bring about arguably more important intangible results that include decreased stress, increased energy, more enthusiasm, and an enjoyable life outside of work!
Contact me today to get started on the right path toward these goals.