While my approach to coaching is rooted in positive strengths and skills, it’s also important to acknowledge that there are obstacles and challenges we face as we progress forward.
One thing that will most often keep you from moving forward and achieving your desired results and goals in your life and business are your own fears.
The Three Fears That Stop Most of My Clients:
- Losing it all in trying to get to the next level.
- Giving up on your dream and going back to something you hate doing.
- Letting yourself and your family down.
In addition to fears that are more emotional or mental in nature, there are also more tangible obstacles and challenges that may be standing in your way. Understanding what these challenges are, how they are stopping you, and what you can do to overcome them is where I can help.
The Three Biggest Challenges My Clients Face:
- Lack of vision to see the big picture and possibilities.
- Lack of consistency and planning.
- Lack of the knowledge and awareness needed to balance the multi-faceted roles of business owner.
These common fears and challenges manifest themselves in ways that may be affecting your everyday life. If you’re too focused on micro-managing and accomplishing tasks that someone else can do, then you’re going to end up overwhelmed, stressed, and frustrated. If you’re unable to see the big picture, you may be playing it too small and safe, limiting your potential for true accomplishment.
I can help you identify these barriers in your work and your life and find the best solution for you to break through and get results.